Xinhua News Agency, Glasgow, November 10, November 10, China and the United States released the "Glasgow Joint Declaration" in China in the 1920s in the 1920s, China and the United States. The full text is as follows: 1. Sino-US review published on April 17, 2021. The two countries are committed to the effective implementation of the statement, appreciating the meaning of deep work and continuous discussions to date. Second, Sino-US Climate Change The Sixth Assessment Report of the Sixth Assessment Report of the Sixth Assessment Report of the Sixth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Climate Change, Sino-US Climate Change, further recognizing the seriousness and urgency of the climate crisis. The two countries have promised to adopt accelerated actions in the 1920s in the 1920s, and cooperation in multilateral processes, including the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change, to avoid catastrophic impact.
Third, Sino-US Review Two countries insisted on the commitment to strengthen the implementation of the "Paris Agreement", while reviewing the "Paris Agreement" purpose is to control the average temperature increase in the world according to the agreement. And strive to limit it within ° C.
To this end, the two sides promised to make efforts, including in the "Paris Agreement" framework to adversely improved climate actions in the 1920s to enable the above temperature rise restrictions to be implemented and collapsed and cope with relevant challenges and opportunities. Fourth, go to the future, Sino-US welcomes the major efforts to address the climate crisis. However, it also recognizes that these efforts and its overall effects have still have a significant difference between the efforts required to achieve the "Paris Agreement" target.
The two sides emphasized that this gap is critical as soon as possible, especially through the improvement efforts.
The two countries announced that the decisive decisive decisions will be based on different national conditions, their own, work together with other countries, and accelerate climate and cooperation aimed at narrowing gaps, including accelerating green low carbon transformation and climate technology innovation. V. Both parties plans to seize this critical moment and devote them into the expansion of their respective and joint efforts to accelerate net economic transformation to the world.
Sixth, the two countries continue to discuss the specific emission reduction operations of the 1920s in the 1920s in the Second Sixteenth Parties of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change, to ensure that the "Paris Agreement" matches the temperature rise restriction target accomplish. Adhering to this clear goal, it is expected to develop specific cooperation in the form of specific goals, indicators, policies and measures, etc., and the two parties are planned to carry out the following operations and cooperation. 7. The two sides plans to cooperate in the following aspects: (1) Reduce the framework and environmental standards for greenhouse gas emissions related regulations; (2) Maximizing the social benefits of the transformation of clean energy; (3) Promote end-user industry decarburization And electrification inspirational policies; (4) Circular economically related key areas, such as green design and renewable resource utilization; (5) deployment and application technology, such as carbon capture, utilization, storage, and direct air tracing.
Eight, two countries particularly recognize that methane emissions are significant impact on warming, and believe that increases action control and reduced methane emissions is the necessary matters in the 1920s. To this end: (1) Two countries plan to cooperate to strengthen the measurement of methane emissions; exchanges each strengthen the information of methane tube control policies and programs; and promote the joint study of methane emission challenges and solutions. (2) The US has announced the US methane reduction action plan. (3) Considering the above cooperation, the two sides will take the following actions before the Section of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change: 1. The two sides plans to develop an additional strengthening of methane emissions control at the national and sub-national levels. measure.
2. China plans to develop a comprehensive and integrated methane national action plan in its recent national independent contribution, and strive to obtain control and reduce methane emissions in the 1920s. (4) Sino-US plans jointly held meetings in the first half of 2022, focusing on reinforced methane measurements and emission specific matters, including reducing methane emissions from fossil energy and waste industries, and reducing agricultural methane emissions by excitation measures and projects . Nine, in order to reduce carbon dioxide emissions: (1) The two countries plans to cooperate in the following aspects: 1. Support the effective integration of high-level ratio, low cost, intermittent renewable energy; 2. Encourage effective balance to span broad geographical power supply and demand Transmission Policy; 3. Encourage the distributed power generation policy of integrating solar energy, energy storage, and other cleaning energy solutions that are closer to power usage; 4. Reduce energy efficiency policies and standards for electric waste.
(2) The United States has developed a goal of 100% of 2035 to achieve zero-carbon pollution electricity.
(3) China will gradually reduce coal consumption during the "10th Five-Year Plan" period, and strive to speed up this work. Ten, the two countries recognize that the elimination of global illegal deforestation will help achieve Paris goals, welcome Glasgow leaders forests and land use declarations. Both parties plan to jointly support the elimination of illegal deforestation by effectively implementing their respective laws that prohibit illegal imports. XI, both parties review their commitments on the termination of international coal and electricity support for unrequited emission reduction facilities. 12. On the 26th Parties of the "Framework Convention on Climate Change, the two countries supported their efforts, balance, and inclusive results in slowing, adapting and support, and must issue a clear signal, ie" Paris Agreement Parties: (1) Commitment to address the climate crisis by strengthening the implementation of the Paris Agreement, embodying the common but different responsibilities and the principles of their respective capabilities, considering different national conditions. (2) Review the "Paris Agreement" purpose is to control the average temperature increase in the world in less than 2 ° C, and strive to limit its efforts, including efforts to take efforts in this crucial decade. The above temperature rise restriction targets can be implemented, including notification or update 2030 national independent contributions and long-term strategies.
(3) Recognize the importance of adapting to the climate crisis, including further discussion of global adaptive goals and promoting their effective implementation, and expanding funds and capacity-building support for developing countries adapting to action.
(4) Our determination guarantees its collective and its own efforts to include existing best sciences. Thirteen countries attach importance to developed countries, in the meaningful mitigation operation and implementation of the transparency framework, until 2020 and landscaping to the total mobilization of $ 100 billion in 2025 to respond to developing countries, and emphasize as soon as possible Call the importance of this goal. XIVI, the two countries will cooperate with the "Article 6, Article 13 of the Paris Agreement" and other implementation rules and other issues such as the Paris Agreement on the Second Sixteenth Parties of the United Nations Framework for Climate Change. . Fifteen, the two countries plans to notify the 2035 national independent contribution in 2025. 16. The two sides plans to establish a "Working Group in the 1920s", which will regularly hold meetings to address the climate crisis and promote multilateral processes, focus on strengthening specific actions in this decade. This may include continuing to carry out policies and technical exchanges, identifying plans and projects in the fields of both parties, holding intergovernmental and non-governmental expert meetings, promoting local governments, enterprises, learning, scholars and other experts, and exchanges their respective countries. Progress, considering the needs of additional efforts, and assess the joint statement and the implementation of this Joint Declaration.